Senior Information Architect
Played a central and crucial role in the vision and work that became a strategic enterprise data information portal.
Guided the unification of emerging strategies for Data Catalog, App Store and Data Lake platforms through consultation, architecture, leadership, mentoring, and a talent for synthesizing diverse ideas into a working whole.
Designed, developed, and operationalized the enterprise's information search stack and SharePoint BI reporting portal platform.
Researched and tested semantic web data and content management capabilities on patient and provider data, which introduced the enterprise to graph database technologies.
Healthcare Intelligence (HI)
- myHIway - a data catalog application
- Provider 360 application - a proof of concept single source of provider master data search application.
- Search Stack
- MyHIway branding
- ELMS Platform
- Cancer Registry - data masking POC
- Request Intake website
- Top Reports website
- HI Program Management website
- HI Intranet SharePoint platform
Home Medical Services
- Medical Equipment KMS application - a search application for durable medical equipment which demonstrated a reduction in labor and training costs for Home Medical Services onboarding and call center.
Oregon Region SharePoint Intranet
- Content Syndicator webpart
- Oregon Spirit website
- Providence St. Vincent Nursing website
- EasyTabs webpart
- Quicklinks webpart
- Population Health website
- Document Tiles webpart
- Position Control Dashboard webpart
- Epic Learning Library - SharePoint Farm search and library size limits hindered Training team's ability to connect customers to materials. Introduced team to Madcap software purchased from previous enterprise capital budget but no longer in use. Demonstrated improvements in document development, search and mobile content access in proof of concept. Won buy-in from leadership. Aligned networking, identity access management and IS security teams for secure external logins and built production platform. Trained the trainers in web design, document layout and content management methods. Doubled training content quality and product visibility, despite 50% cut in staff.