This “blog” is really just a bunch of organized notes around my day-to-day work in Information Services that helps me recall things. Hopefully it also gives value back to a universe that has given value so freely to me.
- Apache Solr and DockerNotes on Apache Solr and Zookeeper running on Docker.
- Docker BasicsOne way to spare yourself from a deluge of server resource requests is to build on a platform that supports containers.
- Apache web server SSL certificatesCrib notes for adding SSL certificates to an Apache web server on different Linux operating systems.
- CSS PreceptsA cookie-cutter approach to responsive web application styling with speed, reuse, and scaling in mind.
- Apache Solr – Configuration Examples and ResourcesA small collection of tips, file snippets and resources that may be useful when configuring an Apache Solr search engine.